Adsense

p[lacehoder
placehoolder

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Iphone 5 Leaked Images

  I'm extremely excited for the iphone 5 to come out.  I've been waiting for this long await upgrade for a while.  what i hope it will have is a bigger screen, more ram, quad core, and better battery.   So of course with all this excitement everyone's including myself have been having, there has been alot of rumors going about.  The thing with Rumors is that most of it are false.  However, recently supposedly "leaked" images of the iphone 5 seems very probably.  i honestly think the images are real and this is the beta version of the iphone 5.  if so, it looks so far.  I love the alimony alloy rim casing around the phone itself, makes it look nice and makes it sturdy.  on top of that, the screen does alot bigger.  I can not wait for this device!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...